Wednesday 4 July 2007

What is the best on womans' tennis

Just had a discussion with one of my female colleagues and was promptly inspired to share my thought with the world outside my room. The argument was that my colleague complained that women’s tennis was so brutal – all the yelling, screaming and what ever else will fall into this category of sound accompaniment.
I myself, personally, enjoy all the screaming and other sounds some female tennis player make which you would normally associate with your bedroom.

Some of the players do really make it easy - check the picture on the right side :-) I mean honestly… the only reason for us (real men) to watch this game is because of all the short skirts and hot looking bodies jumping around on the court in the dimmed light of the sun. These athletic statues shining from the sweat… man who can ever resist… and not add the screaming and yelling… gosh, this is just gorgeous ;-)

No comments: