Tuesday 3 July 2007

Home vs. Office

What is it all about working from home. It has been pouring with rain like mad over the last week and I got the glorious idea of working home (rephrased that would mean that I as a way too lazy to get my umbrella and catch the bus to the office). Rain or severe weather warnings are always a welcome reason to suspend oneself for a chilled out work in the comfy home environment. The only thing which disturbs me in this bold venture is that I am not getting any work done!
Most of my freaky academic friends do swear by all the orders of knighthood that they are much more productive from home rather than in the office. On the contrary, I am not. I end up cleaning my table, watching some highly spiritual contents on the internet (this comment was made in one of my sarcastic friend's honour ), chatting with people and winding myself up that I am not doing anything. Oh... and I forgot to mention another avocation I am pursuing - blogging ;-)

No comments: