Tuesday 3 July 2007

Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll

Aaaa.... getting overwhelmed with spam messages. Why do people care about my sexual life/problems, why do they think that my girlfriend is unsatisfied with the size/performance I'm offering, why do they think that I do have inadequate behaviour only because I think I've got something infinitesimal down under. I mean, they even don't know whether I do have a girlfriend at all!
Jest check out this parade example of what I have to deal with every day in my mailbox:
"Girls lie when they say "size doesn't matter" that's just to make us feel better,
The truth is they want their partner to have a huge one, and they will keep searching until they find it!
Now you can be that big man with the new improved and doctor recommended enlargement pills."
Ridiculous stuff! I'm an average Joe exhibiting studish behaviour patterns. That doesn't necessarily mean I am overcompensating for something or gone mental due to the size of some certain things ;-)

No comments: