Monday 25 June 2007

Academa vs. Industry

Hello folks,
here is an issue which burdens lots of us in the final year of your abhorred PhD: "what shall I do afterwards dude?"
A good question indeed and I don't know many from my friend's circle who planned their career after PhD assiduously already during their PhD.
Here are are couple of links which might be interesting for these of you who are still trying to find the right way:
If anybody has got a really good tip about how to make a final decision in order not to regret it later on... they can email it to me ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you write an article per day for your PhD rather than for the blog, you could have finished by now.

last year PhD neurotics said...

Actually there is a lot of truth in these words! I do appreciate this valuable tip ;-)

Anonymous said...

Here is another one:
If you abuse me again on the badminton court, you are out!!! YOU got it?

Anonymous said...

If you abuse me again on badminton court, you are fired!!!

last year PhD neurotics said...

This discussion kind of slided in the direction of another thread I need to open ;-) Actually this is a good hint of making a post about out "Horny Sexademics Badminton Mates Club" GIGGLE

Sabrina said...

(>.>)

And I honestly have no idea whats the relevance of the comments to the post...

(<.<)