Monday 3 December 2007

Want to waste your time...

I've got a perfect tip for you in that case. First you can try it with Facebook. Ah, sweet Facebook, how you fill my working hours so delightfully... My Pacman scores are now nothing short of phenomenal. I've super-poked everyone that can be super-poked. Taken all kinds of quizzes and tests and puzzles. Found friends I've not seen in 15 years. Improved that Pacman record a little... ...oh wow!...it's 5 o'clock...time to go home! (a day routine of a friend of mine)
But now you have to forget about Facebook or other alternatives. Nothing can outperform YouTube. Just watch this (it is in German)

Viral video is something which belongs to the past. YouTube is a new alternative for an elaborate way to waste your time... and I can sing a song about it since it comes from the horse's mouth.

No comments: